Apr 10, 2011

MOTOROLA Protective Gel Case for XOOM

Protect your MOTOROLA XOOM in style with a custom fit gel case.

MOTOROLA Protective Gel Case for MOTOROLA XOOM Reviews, By JZ:I like everything about the case except for one thing... The rubber on the bottom near all the ports (dock connecdtions, hdmi out, etc..) is very thin, and it doesn't really fully fit around the bottom. It stays on, but it's very easy to take off on the bottom. Also, I dont really like how it adds so much bulkiness. However i really like how it makes a little raised edge on the screen, so you can turn it upside down when you're trying to listen to music because the speakers are on the back. I also like how it is rubbery, and it so it helps with getting a good grip on the Xoom. I haven't tried docking it yet, so I hope that it sill works even though the case is on it.

No comments: