Mar 29, 2011

Motorola Wireless Keyboard for Motorola ATRIX and XOOM

FULL SIZE WIRELESS KEYBOARD. Say goodbye to wires and enjoy your freedom with Bluetooth.

Motorola Wireless Keyboard for Motorola ATRIX and XOOM (Motorola Retail Packaging) - review: I got this keyboard the day after I got my Xoom. I wasn't sure how useful it would be, but I do a lot of email so I decided to give it a try. Right after I got the bluetooth configured, I realized it was certainly worth the money. The keyboard has special Android specific keys such as all of the "hard keys" (back, home, menu, and search) that are on an Android phone as well as others that make it so you can use the keyboard to do a lot of your navigating, not just typing. The keyboard is well made and the keys are sturdy. If you are going to use your Xoom for work, this is an accessory you will want.

Motorola Wireless Keyboard for Motorola ATRIX and XOOM (Motorola Retail Packaging) - Technical Details :
  1. Designed with Android in Mind. Enhance your productivity with most Motorola devices powered by Android such as MOTOROLA ATRIX4G and MOTOROLA XOOM
  2. New Bells and Whistles. Enjoy a full-sized keyboard, super thin design and quick access to Android apps with shortcut keys.
  3. Apps at Your Fingertips. Navigate through all your favorite Android apps in a snap.
  4. Choose "ships from and sold by Amazon.com" product to ensure new, authentic Motorola product.
  5. Included in the Motorola red retail packaging: Wireless Keyboard, 2 AA batteries, Quick Start Guide

No comments: