Nov 3, 2010

More Info XPERIA Software Update

First of all – sorry for this blog going and up and down lately, the traffic has been increasing more than expected and we struggle with keeping it online.

Regarding the update it is now out for the first kits, Nordics since yesterday and I’ve also seen that the generic trade kits for Russia, Singapore, Indonesia and many African countries should be up now since earlier today.

There are more kits coming this week and then it continues over the weeks after.

As said earlier I will unfortunately not be able to have detailed information in advance since it all depends on when the different approvals drop in. I will however try to give updates on this blog, probably both in the comments section and as new posts when there are a bunch of new ones available.

There has been several questions in the comments section here but because of the state of the blog I haven’t been able to answer as I would have wanted. I really apologize for not being able to be more active! I have focused on chasing more information around the update and keeping the blog servers online.

Some FAQs that I’ve found in many places:

No comments: